Michael & Logan return once again to recap Amazing Race Canada 3’s visit to Buenos Aires, Argentina for Logan’s birthday podcast (with a very special present!). In this episode:
- Find out how the Stonecutters from the Simpsons are relevant
- How does the Mentos task allow us to bring back references to our favourite Big Brother Canada challenge?
- What makes Logan start a new feud – this time with someone who can’t answer because he’s dead?
- How was this Detour the quickest Switchback in Amazing Race history?
- How does this leg determine whether you’re a Hopper or a Snatcher?
- And how is it possible that a secret scene could excite us so much that we just have to talk about our favourite Big Brother Canada contestant of all time?
Also, the four hosts of the TARC podcasts this year are having a predictions pool. Each week, each person will rank the teams remaining in a power rankings style. They will receive points for where they placed the eliminated team. There are also at least two bonus questions each week. The person who has the highest score at the end of twelve legs wins internet points, and the loser may be eliminated from the podcast.
Last week, Michelle showed the boys who is the boss by having another great week, earning eight points, whilst Eamon fell back to second with a disappointing four and Michael & Logan stayed tied for third with seven points each, bringing the standings to Michelle (21), Eamon (20), Logan & Michael (14).
The bonus questions, each worth an extra point are as follows:
- How many times will Nic & Sabrina say the word “love” between them? Will it be “0-5”, “6-10” or “10+”?
- Who will receive the second Express Pass?