Michael & Logan return to discuss Amazing Race Canada’s visit to Les Îles-de-la-Madeleine, Quebec. In this episode:
• We discuss why a cameo from a racer from last season was sorely needed
• Which racer proved he was the most squirrelly in the Roadblock?
• What are the inner thoughts of the car judge?
• How would HaMerotz LaMillion have done this leg?
• There’s some fantastic editing in the Roadblock
• How would a former US President may have done at building the sandcastles?
• Who is the new inspirational contestant of the season could have been now that Hamilton is eliminated?
• Which Survivor contestant would have been a brilliantly inappropriate greeter?
• How could the Face Off have set a world record?
• And this may have been the dirtiest sounding detour of all time.
P.S. No coconuts were harmed in the making of this podcast.
Also, the four hosts of the TARC podcasts this year are having a predictions pool. Each week, each person will rank the teams remaining in a power rankings style. They will receive points for where they placed the eliminated team. There are also at least two bonus questions each week. The person who has the highest score at the end of twelve legs wins internet points, and the loser may be eliminated from the podcast.
Last week, Michael destroyed all competition, getting all fifteen points available (8+1+1+5), Eamon scored 11 (6+5), Michelle scored 9 (8+1) and Logan scored 8, bringing the current scores to Michelle (35), Eamon (33), Michael (32) and Logan (28)
The bonus questions, each worth an extra point are as follows:
- Who will check-in first: Gino and Jesse or Brent & Sean?
- Who will check-in first: Neil & Kristin or Simi & Ope?
The five point bonus question is as follows: “Will this episode feature an elimination?”. Each person gets two guesses (as there will be two episodes that do not feature an elimination) – Michael & Eamon have both used up one of their guesses.