Michael & Logan return to recap Amazing Race Canada’s sixth episode, which took teams from Quebec to Trebek, or Sudbury, Ontario. In this episode:
- We discuss Trebek’s hypothetical reaction to meeting the ladies from The Social.
- Why should Sudbury be known as “Canada’s Disneyland”?
- Did Trebek literally grown up on Ramsay Lake?
- Where did Nickelback get their name from?
- How is the Big Nickel basically the Eiffel Tower?
- Logan’s evolves the Fast Forward
- Which task gave us flashbacks to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
- How would Joe Rogan have made the Fast Forward more interesting?
- And what really constitutes a fivehole?
Also, the four hosts of the TARC podcasts this year are having a predictions pool. Each week, each person will rank the teams remaining in a power rankings style. They will receive points for where they placed the eliminated team. There are also at least two bonus questions each week. The person who has the highest score at the end of twelve legs wins internet points, and the loser may be eliminated from the podcast.
Last week, Eamon narrowed the gap at the top to just one point, after he scored nine of a possible ten, Michelle & Logan both scored eight and Michael scored six, bringing the current scores to Michelle (43), Eamon (42), Michael (38) and Logan (36)
The bonus questions, each worth an extra point are as follows:
- Of the teams that James Duthie speaks to on “After the Race”, who will wait the longest to be initially spoken to?
- Which team will leave the Roadblock in first?
The five point bonus question is as follows: “Will this episode feature an elimination?”. Each person gets two guesses (as there will be two episodes that do not feature an elimination) – Michael & Eamon have both used up one of their guesses.