Michael & Logan return for the penultimate time this season to recap Amazing Race Canada 3’s visit to Edmonton, Alberta! In this episode:
- We learn why After the Race could be super awkward.
- We explain why teams have been flush with cash for two weeks running now.
- How is Edmonton is basically Moscow?
- Why have production been playing a prank on everyone with regards to the Justice of the Peace?
- Why should TARC should be more Australian?
- We learn about murders in Logan’s hometown
- How should future racers should describe themselves in their biographies?
- Why should the fivehole be renamed the icehole?
- We suggest an entrance for Brent & Sean to the finish line that they will never forget.
- We pitch Cool Runnings 2.
- We learn which Racer may have played too much Portal 2 before performing the Roadblock.
- And why do we have a new hero in the shape of the person who edits the Amazing Race Wiki?
Also, the four hosts of the TARC podcasts this year are having a predictions pool. Each week, each person will rank the teams remaining in a power rankings style. If one team is placed in the correct place, the person who picked them in that place will receive one point. For two teams in the correct spot, they get three points and all three teams in the correct place is worth six points. There is also a one-point bonus question for this week – “How many times will the word ‘race’ be said between the finale and the After the Race special?”. To earn this point, you must be the closest to the correct number. The person who has the highest score at the end of twelve legs wins internet points, and the loser may be eliminated from the podcast.
Last week, everyone scored six points, leaving everything the same and the current scores as Michael (83), Michelle (72), Eamon (72) and Logan (66).