Michael, Logan & Ben return to recap the finale of Amazing Race Canada 3, as well as break down what went well and what didn’t this season. In this episode:
- We explain why Canada can’t do a Fast Forward every week.
- We talk about wiki pages again.
- Michael explains why the winners could be one of the worst ever.
- We explain the difference between hiding the winners and burying the winners in an edit.
- We talk terrible final memory challenges
- We learn about mathematical hashtags and conversion raps.
- Ben shows off some great geographical knowledge.
- We discuss which racers are a “human bobblehead” and “a melted Ken doll” respectively.
- Where should the finish line have been?
- Why do production need to simmer down on Canadian pride (at least according to these two foreigners)?
- Which franchise TARC should rip off next?
- And what needs to happen for an all-female team to win TARC next season?
In the final pool standings, Michelle had another great week and got six points and she also won the final bonus point with a guess of 99 when the correct answer was 81. Eamon, Logan & Michael all only got one point, so the final scores are Michael (84), Michelle (79), Eamon (73) and Logan (67).