Michael makes his glorious return and joins Logan & Ben for the better-late-than-never episodes 4 & 5 recap of Amazing Race 27! In this episode:
- We reveal why there wasn’t a podcast last week and what would have featured.
- Michael makes Ben revisit his “interesting” pronunciations from the podcast whilst he was away.
- We talk about maybe the most forgettable team in Race history.
- We find out why Zambia is racist according to the internet
- Which task was a double switchback (so intense)?
- Ben takes credit for one of Logan’s facts.
- Someone gets described (in a spectacular impression by Ben) as “old and decrepit”.
- We defend one team’s cheapness during the first leg.
- We learn about foreign Big Brother seasons.
- We reveal that production hid a spoiler in the credits.
- We try and work out whether the Race killed Cecil the Lion.
- And we learn of a brand new feature coming to the newest Fitbit devices.