Michael & Logan return to discuss Amazing Race 27’s seventh round and its visit to Amsterdam Rotterdam, The Netherlands. In this episode:
- We mourn the loss of the two biggest characters of the season.
- We explain why “a mosquito” may have been a cover story.
- We discuss pointless cliffhangers.
- We discuss the values of sightseeing when you’re in a Race.
- Find out who would have been arrested had this leg been in an English or German-speaking country.
- How did fans know where the Pit Stop was?
- We all learn some Dutch.
- Who should have taken the bus in Cindy & Rick’s place?
- There’s a contender for the worst pun in Race history.
- Which team would have earnt the most had they won the leg?
- Logan feels inadequate thanks to a fun fact about Dutch people.
- We pitch a new TV show.
- Someone was sarcastically clapping.
- And we look ahead to what special guests will join us for our hundredth podcast next week.