Michael, Logan, Ben & Michelle return for this special podcast – our hundredth – to recap Amazing Race 27’s visit to Krakow, Poland. In this episode:
- We discuss the aftermath of last week’s tragic elimination.
- Michelle takes offense to something that a team says.
- We launch “This week in diabolical tweets”.
- We discuss teams who stare at taxis.
- Kids get abandoned.
- Ben lets us know which one-hit wonder had a more successful career than anyone would have predicted.
- Which Canadian pop classic was unexpectedly covered?
- Michelle’s bacon runs out.
- Who doesn’t know their Mozart from their Chopin?
- Who is christened “the new Lillian Morris”?
- Logan displays his lack of pop music knowledge.
- And we reveal which team we would like to see crowned Amazing Race winners in four weeks’ time and what their celebration should be.
There’s also a special podcast milestone treat at the end of the show!