Michael & Logan return to recap Amazing Race 27’s tenth episode and its second leg in Agra, India. In this episode:
- Several records are broken, so naturally we give them an alarming amount of time.
- Logan makes a case for Justin & Diana being stronger than Marc & Rovilson ever were.
- We reveal a Catholic loophole.
- Logan is determined to be the only one on the podcast left with a voice.
- Why do Logan & Chris bicker so much?
- “An absurd form of castration” is involved in one of the tasks.
- Who should be Elias Theodorou’s new best friend?
- There’s multiple Amazing Race 13 callbacks, appearances by Rachel Reilly and Rupert Boneham.
- We have two cases of terrible puns.
- And we reveal the ridiculous amount of irony that went into this week’s elimination.