Michael, Logan & Michelle return for the final time this season to recap Amazing Race 27’s visit to New York State. In this episode:
- Yet another record is set by this season’s winners (or is it?).
- What should the winners’ single have been?
- Michael breaks a promise.
- We come up with a codename for one of next season’s Racers in preparation for having to talk about him (and pitch a new segment).
- Michelle has three rants.
- We shed light on the unsung heroes of Amazing Race’s production.
- Nintendogs has relevance to a task.
- One Racer’s Roadblock performance sends him back into Amazing Race history.
- A Golden Boy/Villain swears.
- One team nearly wins by default.
- Justin causes us to talk about Sarah Michelle Gellar.
- Two new racist dragons are discovered.
- Phil Keoghan steals Allan Wu’s gimmick.
- We exclusively reveal one of next season’s prizes.
- And a mix-up with listener questions leads to both confusion and impersonation.
Next weekend, we’ll be doing our annual recap of the year – the Year in Review podcast – before announcing something HUGE (ohhh, I needed this) coming next year!