Ben is away, so Michael joins Heather to recap a Hell’s Kitchen episode! This week:
- We start with some corrections from last week’s episode (which explain why HK is moving to Wednesdays).
- Michael tries to use archetypes to explain why a former first boot prediction may go on a deep run.
- Michael forgets the resident bitch of Season 12.
- Gordon Ramsay showcases some more “friends”.
- The challenge somehow relates to HaMerotz LaMillion (mainly because of Michael’s presence).
- There’s a surprise appearance by the Pierogi Pumbaa.
- We put out a plea for a particular production member to make themselves known.
- Why production didn’t sit someone out for the challenge.
- Heather suggests a situation where murder is involved in a challenge, and Michael accidentally tries to kill off Ben.
- Heather’s been receiving some dodgy tweets thanks to the show.
- There’s more puns than a night with Allan Wu.
- We actually compare Jersey to Malibu (and it’s not pretty).
- Michael tries to make Ben’s life more difficult for the rest of the season.
- We ask the question of whether anyone should remember Giacomo.
- Find out who last week’s parade was *really* for.
- Find out who Hell’s Kitchen’s “Mr Pec-Tacular” is.
- Did Ramsay actually know about the “surprise” walk-in?
- We lament the loss of one of our Black Jacket predictions from last week and make two substitutions for this week’s predictions!
|Black Jacket Prediction||Contestant|