Ben Powell and fellow Australian Michelle Pearce-Denovan hold a brief coverage of the I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here Australia premiere. Tune in to hear:
- How many of the celebrities we’ve actually heard of.
- What we think made the show such a success in Australia last year
- How much shade do we throw at other Australian reality shows?
- The state of current Australian cereals.
- Why Michelle can repeatedly watch clips of people breaking their arms.
- Which of the hosts are referred to as “Supreme Duchess”.
- Australian nicknames and how to make Australian nicknames.
- Why Laurina Fleure might open up the 66 Seals.