Ben Powell & Heather Nicole Smith return to recap Hell’s Kitchen 15’s third episode. This week:
- Ben celebrates his return by making his own corrections from last week.
- Why everything can be a fire hazard.
- Chefs aren’t people.
- Who was the happiest to see fish head soup?
- Who has been watching too much Toy Story?
- For some reason, there’s some Survivor talk.
- Frank doesn’t think all the women are the “h” word.
- We finally hear Christina’s angry voice.
- Someone misunderstands the “arctic” in arctic chard.
- Someone goes rogue.
- Ben makes an executive decision.
|Black Jacket Prediction||Contestant|