Michael, Logan & Michelle return to recap the premiere of Amazing Race 28! In this episode:
- We start the season by revealing the one website that is sadder than ours.
- Find out why no-one is a Scout Master, disappointingly.
- We reveal how one team’s family may have changed the entire plans that producers made for the season opening.
- Logan has an interesting theory as to why the Facebook page is overly negative.
- Fantastic intros and where to find them.
- Michelle notices some smiles.
- We mourn the lack of simultaneous headturns.
- Logan still only owns a flip phone.
- One team is compared to two people from The Office.
- One team is already the editors’ favourite.
- Who has been cast in Sister Wives?
- We reveal (genuinely) how production made sure that no-one got a flight advantage.
- Michelle compliments Mexico City Airport’s cleaners.
- The Mole becomes relevant.
- We talk about “News Harry Potters”.
- Everything is colour-coded.
- We actually DEFEND the Instagram Models.
- We pitch the next gimmick season.
- Logan pre-empts the chat about kids’ toys.
- There’s more wonky helmet action.
- Someone sounds a bit like Rupert Boneham.
- Lame CGI.
- One Racer joins the production of TAR Canada 2.
- We answer the ultimate question – is one Racer going to die on the Race?
Episodes are recapped every Sunday(-ish)!