Michael & Heather return to recap the eighth episode of Hell’s Kitchen 15! This week:
- The previews didn’t lie…again!
- Heather suggests an upcoming preview.
- The response to the elimination decision is…interesting.
- Why Manda is getting a huge winners’ edit.
- What behind-the-scenes information may mean that one chef gets a helping hand after the season.
- Hell’s Kitchen goes a bit Survivor Africa.
- We look ahead to Jackie being given a bow and arrow.
- Who had one good moment in a really bad episode?
- Kristin teaches us about premium Israeli cous cous.
- Someone gets the munchies.
- Chad’s misfortune is our pleasure.
- We speculate wildly on the mystery fifth protein.
- Heather distinguishes between land fish and sea fish.
- The editors had so much fun with this week’s episode, but has there been a change in staff between seasons?
- Why Amazing Race 28 has taught Michael not to mess with the Marines.
- None of the black jacket predictions go home for once.
- Heather reveals the pledge that she says every day.
- Cameron Johnson’s Survivor blogs are still awesome.
- What happened when Sous Chef Christina tried to cook pizza?
- Editors have been learning from other shows this year about how to throw shade.
- Heather compliments Joe & Chad, Ben be damned.
- Hassan is the new James Miller.
- Heather debunks the theory that women are hard to work with.
- Why the preview may be lying…again.
- And we analyse the black jacket predictions, as well as play the new game – guess the next four to go!
P.S. Everything is dead.
|Black Jacket Prediction|