Michael & Logan return to recap Amazing Race 28’s sixth episode and visit to Yerevan, Armenia, which aired on CTV in Canada on Friday March 18th! This week:
- Logan becomes a Centurion, so we look back at the first ever podcast.
- There’s minutes of fun as two colourblind people try and describe the Armenian flag.
- Phil introduces a FRIENDS cast member, which gets awkward when Michael explains what he’s been up to recently.
- Producers go overboard on the sponsorship and completely sell out.
- One team gets swapped out for their predecessors to make the season both good and fun.
- Logan has never seen anyone get *this* excited by Caucasus culture.
- Will this week’s Overnight Rest manage to outdo the stories from Season 26?
- Find out which drama series is a documentary in Canada.
- Logan envies only one thing about Dutch people.
- Someone threatens to take Rupert Boneham’s crown.
- One person’s career gets them a penalty.
- Someone gets an invite to a dinner with a “yummy mummy”.
- Logan talks about Pakistani Survivor.
- Amazing Race 27’s controversies return, thanks to a couple o’ Bros wearin’ hats.
- We pitch a pun to Phil.
- And one person’s mild-manner reputation is lost forever.
We’ll be back in two weeks’ time for more recaps! Happy Easter!