Michael, Logan & Michelle return to recap the eleventh leg of Amazing Race 28 and its visit to Shenzhen, China. This week:
- Logan goes very Canadian when talking abote hashtags.
- Do production listen to our podcasts?
- Michael & Michelle talk Disney.
- Logan gets his references to old TV programmes slightly wrong.
- Michelle gets picky with flight times, then about camerawork.
- Someone gets distracted by something shiny.
- How should production have added fun to the first route marker?
- Logan wants some inconvenience.
- One team channels Brian & Cynthia.
- The MVPs of the season are crowned.
- Someone gets to be Kilgrave.
- What change should be made for Season 29?
- Superfans should know better.
- Logan’s impressions are all the same.
- One team goes into the record books, regardless of the final result.
- A chat on rain becomes a showcase for terrible impressions.
- We reveal the unaired leg prize.
- And which team REALLY brought in the most new viewers?