Michael & Michelle return for the final time this season to recap Amazing Race 28’s season finale and leg in LA & Santa Barbara. This week:
- The first stories from Logan’s adventures in LA are out.
- Michelle loses the chance to correct Michael.
- There’s more discussion about what not to put in Racers’ bags.
- One Racer had mice in his hair.
- Michelle compares the first Roadblock to I’m a Celebrity…Australia.
- How did the Live Sightings factor into the first task?
- What is the main difference between editors in the US and Canada?
- Are you a dinghy?
- We defend the winners and explain why their edit may have been disingenuous.
- There’s the glorious return of terrible Australian accents.
- Should you race with your significant other?
- Michelle learns about decoy teams.
- One team follows Mike Skupin’s advice.
- Logan’s past comes back to haunt him, even though he couldn’t join us.
- We look ahead to Amazing Race Canada 4.
- Winner Quotes, aka why Gino & Jesse suck.
- And records are broken this week, but can one record ever be broken again?
Thank you for your support this season – we’ll be back in the off-season for some special podcasts, before the Canada train rolls back into the station in June!