Michael begins the off-season by celebrating the return of Logan from his adventures in Los Angeles, visiting both the Amazing Race and Survivor finales! This week:
- Justin tries to make everything awkward.
- Logan makes insensitive arson jokes.
- We look ahead to all the upcoming Amazing Race seasons.
- There’s a perfectly respectful discussion about how Logan’s Editing Analysis blogs went this season.
- Logan makes Michael take all the credit.
- Logan vs the LA transit system: who will win?
- We swap Universal Studios Hollywood stories.
- The story of the Survivor Finale is revealed.
- English or Australian? It’s so confusing.
- There are far too many instances of the phrase “badass bitch”.
- Exclusive stories from the Survivor afterparty.
- Who would Logan accept a “two-bite brownie” from?
- For the first time in 110 podcasts, Michael is rendered speechless by a story from the TAR finale party.
- Face cream eye rolls.
- What is the barometer of a good joke for our podcast?
- One Racer’s husband becomes Logan’s favourite.
- There’s poetic justice for an early-season joke.
- Logan is confronted by two Racers who have been on the receiving end of our jokes.
- Logan is such a big deal.
- Some of Logan’s photos got shown to Michael’s family.
- Who was the one person who Logan needed some Dutch courage to meet?
- “Jon Montgomery” crashed the TAR party.
- The exits were all blocked until one person talked to Logan.
- Who got star glittered?
- Logan tries to get Obama to give him a lift home.
- And an olive branch is extended.
Thank you to everyone involved in making Logan’s visit happen!