Sorry it’s a bit late! Michael & Logan return to recap Amazing Race Canada 4’s first episode and visit to Yellowknife, NT and Jasper, AB. This week:
- Find out where on Earth the new theme music came from.
- Producers are damned with faint praise.
- Emmett is Public Enemy.
- Yellowknife is a very depressing place for one podcaster.
- Why was our preview like a Harry Potter book?
- Whose intro should have featured trenchcoats?
- Logan was wrong.
- One of Michael’s comparisons came true.
- Stéphane is Dennis Hopper.
- Which team are Lisi Linares’ inspiration?
- Why is one prize really not as good as it sounds?
- Why do we hope that it is not the “Toughest Race Ever”?
- Captain Obvious gets a stunt double.
- Only one bank gets the Podcast Seal of Approval.
- How would HaMerotz have done the first Roadblock?
- We defend quitters.
- Production jokes make a glorious return.
- Logan tells depressing anecdotes.
- The new Shahla & Nabeela are crowned.
- One team’s historical comparisons get fact-checked.
- The leg prize heralds the return of our favourite running joke.
- And was it the right move to quit the Roadblock?
We’ll be back to Wednesdays every week now!