Michael, Logan and – for the first time all season – Ben return to recap Amazing Race Canada 4’s sixth episode and visit to Hamilton/VoldeMussoliniville, Ontario. This week:
- There’s some Survivor dirty talk.
- There’s 1,001 uses for chocolate eggs.
- Ben reveals his Canadian bucket list.
- One team’s video gets hijacked.
- Just what makes a good hidden clue on The Mole?
- Someone is a puffin whisperer.
- Pilots get apologetic.
- Which task would have been inappropriate to use the Express Pass on?
- Michael corrects production.
- Ben smears a wall.
- Fights are better with gas masks.
- The Revival Pass returns.
- We talk about the Olympics (topical!)
- And Monty joins CSI.