Our lovable dictators Ben & Michelle are back and recapping Australian Survivor’s first episode. In this episode:
- Ben & Michelle’s respective histories with Survivor are explained.
- No-one can understand Des.
- Ben is the wikipedia of Reality TV.
- Michelle’s Dad loves meter maids.
- Someone is protected from being a “Grade-A dirt squirrel”.
- “Mateship” holds no weight.
- Michelle never cries for weakness or strength.
- Who is a squinty lookalike?
- There’s too many Hunger Games references.
- Michelle has something called a CD?!
- Someone gets underestimated.
- Ben shows off his Brady Bunch knowledge.
- Someone wants to be more Sandra, less Cydney.
- Where do injuries rank, from 0 to Kaoh Rong?
- Australian TV needs intruders.
- Michelle digs deep to get annoyed at the challenge.
- We delve into what an ORG is.
- And one opposing tribe member is called upon when things get a little heated at Tribal Council.
Episode 2 will be released later today!