Heather is joined by last minute replacement Michael to recap the premiere of Hell’s Kitchen’s sixteenth season, as well as celebrating our one-hundred-and-fiftieth podcast. In this episode:
- There’s an in-depth explanation as to the intricacies of Australian internet and why Ben isn’t here this week.
- Why was this season under-promoted compared to Season 15?
- Why have people already seen the episode before the season even started?
- Michael returns to his favourite topic – Hell’s Kitchen intros.
- Who historically succeeds in the gender wars?
- Why are shorts open-season?
- Heather finally reveals her stance on fake boobs.
- Devon Soltendieck makes a surprise appearance.
- Heather butchers salmon.
- When is a signature dish not a signature dish?
- Where could you go after selling a kidney?
- Even as a winner, Scott is still a punching bag.
- Why don’t the sous chefs give out knives anymore?
- How bad do you have to be to be nominated when Tableside?
- Heather throws shade at Smash Bros players.
- Do the cameras ever need checking?
- There’s a surprising connection between Seasons 15 & 16.
- And there’s the glorious return of Black Jacket Predictions.
|Black Jacket Prediction||Contestant|