Everyone’s favourite series is back, as Best Friend of the Podcast Gilles de Coster invites another ten candidates to join him in some challenges, this time in Greece! As always, one of them has a second motive – to sabotage and restrict the pot as much as possible. Join the bad boys of podcasting, Michael & Logan, each week to uncover the truth behind the lies and try and find out who will succeed the King of the Regenpijps in our affections.
This week saw our sixth elimination, and it was Dorien!
In this episode:
- Why are people setting fire to phone masts?
- There’s a rare apology to begin the episode.
- Did Willy Sommers listen to last week’s episode?
- We have our first (reasonably!) concrete hint as to the identity of the Mole.
- What do I know about Hulk Hogan?
- How would we spice up the Olympic Pentathlon?
- What was the TV programme where Shaquille O’Neal challenged a bear?
- Just how old was Spiros?
- Should they have chosen an older wrestler?
- What would the advantage have been if it was used in the wrestling?
- Did Salim really wear that much of a disguise?
- Logan gives a spoiler for an old movie.
- We meet Salim’s evil twin.
- A Papa Bear Rule is broken.
- We learn about the term “moistily”.
- I try my hand at ASMR.
- What were the other “Never Have I Ever…” cards that Bart refused to read out?
- What do you think of when you think Lithuania?
- How do you actually define kissing someone of the same sex?
- Logan confuses Never Have I Ever with a gameshow.
- Have we ever sent a dish back at a restaurant?
- Is there an actual political party called “Sossen”?
- How did the school task nearly earn me some very awkward questions?
- We find another challenge that is based on something in Logan’s “special” video collection.
- We uncover the one situation where Bart *wouldn’t* want to find out who the Mole is.
- Which prize would we have gone for?
- Was Jolien actually suspicious?
- This weird season makes Belgian Mole history for us.
- And will we be looking like dumbasses in two weeks’ time?
A new season also means a new predictions pool for me to lose at! In our Belgie premiere, Logan & I each drafted four candidates – whoever was left over joined the team who lost someone in Week 2.
With Dorien being eliminated, that means my team is now just Alina and Logan’s is Bart, Christian & Jolien.
See you next week!