Everyone’s favourite series is back, as Best Friend of the Podcast Gilles de Coster invites another ten candidates to join him in some challenges, this time in Greece! As always, one of them has a second motive – to sabotage and restrict the pot as much as possible. Join two guys who are smuggling frozen goods in their shorts – Michael & Logan – each week to uncover the truth behind the lies and try and find out who will succeed the King of the Regenpijps in our affections.
This week saw our final elimination, and it was Christian!
In this episode:
- We begin with some corrections.
- Logan learns about flytipping.
- Is the finale going ahead?
- We share some retail horror stories.
- Has Alina ever shoplifted before?
- Where did the shoplifting challenge come from?
- Should the shoplifting challenge have been earlier in the season?
- Why was the Spartathlon challenge even worse than anticipated for Bart & Jolien?
- What is the only culture that stole more than the Spartans?
- Should Bart & Jolien have emptied the barrels?
- We finally discover the premise of the show.
- Which mini-challenge should the Mole have done?
- There’s some live maths!
- Do we know the runner-up already?
- What would have happened if Bart & Christian missed the train?
- Did Jolien reveal she’s not the Mole?
- One of my Belgian Mole predictions finally comes true.
- Would Bart have any regrets if he cost himself €10,200?
- Why don’t they mention note taking anymore?
- We find a way to both potentially win next week.
- And Logan hedges his bets.
A new season also means a new predictions pool for me to lose at! In our Belgie premiere, Logan & I each drafted four candidates – whoever was left over joined the team who lost someone in Week 2.
With Christian being eliminated, that means Logan’s team is now down to Bart & Jolien and my team is still Alina.
See you next week for our special finale episode next week LIVE…from our homes!