Grab another candle for the cake, because it’s Logan’s birthday and we’re completely ignoring it, as we are back again for some brand-new/old Belgian Mole! Between now and the start of Wie is de Mol Season 21, Logan & I will go back to an episode of one of the two Belgian seasons that we haven’t covered before each week – looking for the clues we missed and refreshing our memories on two of the best seasons we never covered, continuing with the third episode of the Argentina season this week! In this episode:
- Why does Hanne have a steady hand?
- Would they ever do another challenge like the blindfolded paintball game again?
- Should the Mole have been in the bigger group for the paintball challenge?
- When was the last time Logan played Unreal Tournament?
- How can you guarantee to earn money every episode?
- Did Stijn throw the first challenge?
- Just how intense are Cathy & Thibaud?
- How frequently-used is Chain Gang as a challenge?
- We compare safari stories.
- Does being mauled by lions make you better at cricket?
- Is there a theme to our banners?
- Why was everyone afraid to take an exemption?
- Should Manuella have taken the exemption?
- Who was the least suspicious person in the final eight?
- Why did they show Stijn’s girlfriend not picking up the phone?
- What was Manuella’s highlight?
- Logan suggests a walk-off song for Manuella.
- And we look ahead to the insanity that begins in Episode 4.
See you next week!