Clear your mind of any reference to Eva Peron, as we are back again for some brand-new/old Belgian Mole! Between now and the start of Wie is de Mol Season 21, Logan & I will go back to an episode of one of the two Belgian seasons that we haven’t covered before each week – looking for the clues we missed and refreshing our memories on two of the best seasons we never covered, continuing with the fourth episode of the Argentina season this week! In this episode:
- Has Logan changed his ways?
- Did Papa Bear spoil anything in the bus intro?
- Does Hanne watch movie biopics?
- Why does everything remind Cathy of Eva Peron?
- Who was my suspicion at this point?
- Would it be disappointed to revisit a country you’ve been to on a Mole season?
- Who are Magda & Hugo?
- Does anyone go to planetariums for fun?
- Has there been anyone as naive as Hanne since this season aired?
- How can you tell this show is from Western Europe?
- Did Stijn try and sabotage anything?
- What should be our next project after Belgian Mole?
- What makes a good TV host?
- We pitch an aftershow.
- I stumble upon a sabotage.
- Which contestant has a “resting drunk face”?
- We try and spice up the hippodrome challenge.
- And how does this week’s departure set up an important narrative for the rest of the season?
See you next week!