Logan flies solo for a very special Amazing Race Australia 2 episode in this interview with the winners of the season – Shane & Andrew!
In this episode:
- What is the Canadian way to protest?
- What have they been up to in the past eight years?
- Does everyone love a crossover?
- Logan surprises Shane & Andrew with some praise.
- How did Shane & Andrew save money?
- How did they fall behind in China?
- What happened in Cuba?
- What were the unaired tasks during the season?
- Have their wives been to Paris yet?
- Was there an Express Pass?
- What is Grant Bowler like?
- Why didn’t Logan meet up with them in Melbourne?
- How did they end up winning the Banff leg?
- What did a Mountie give them in Banff?
- What actually killed Kym & Donna’s chances?
- Why did it take so long for Shane to change at Wild Wadi?
- What extra prize did they get after the Race?
- Who do they still keep in contact with?
- Did they watch Married at First Sight when Sarah was on?
- What was their experience with Paul?
- Do they still watch the newer version of Amazing Race Australia?
- What was the toughest location?
- Were there any recruits?
- Why do all-male teams do so well on Amazing Race Australia?
- Would anyone say no to All-Stars?
- Who did they have an alliance with?
- And can anyone win the whole Race?
Thanks to Shane & Andrew for being so generous with their time!