Swat up on your favourite Canadian boyband hits, as in a shocking turn of events, Wie is de Mol has returned for a second time this year and so have we! Over these eight episodes, Logan & I will be discussing the highs and lows of the bonus season of WIDM as the next part of what is evidently becoming our Year of the Mole, continuing this week with us saying goodbye again to the top suspect of the Netherlands as Ellie Lust went home again!
In our recap:
- How have our weeks been?
- We discover Cameo.
- Did Tygo get a bit confused about who he was a fan of?
- We get a concrete answer on whether Ron was being insensitive last week.
- Why are the challenges so short nowadays?
- Where was the Mole on the painting challenge?
- My tunnelvisie returns.
- Are they already recruiting for a replacement for Rik?
- Was there a blatant Mole confessional?
- Why was there no mention of Ellie’s bonds?
- We induct a new member to the Hall of Shame.
- There’s a new category for challenges announced.
- Logan has a very old family.
- How do I know so much art?
- When was the last time WhatsApp was relevant to us?
- Logan brings out one of our favourite Canadian pop songs.
- Why did Nikkie & Ron get so much airtime in the photo challenge?
- Why did they delay telling everyone how much they earned in the final challenge?
- Are we missing non-eliminations?
- Will there be a challenge that loses them money soon?
- Is everyone on the wrong track?
- Why did we never suspect Ellie?
- Are we glad that we got another season of Ellie Lust?
- Who do we suspect?
- Who do we kind of want to go home?
- I’ve been given two clues which point to a Mole.
- Logan’s knowledge of Greek mythology is tested.
- And who is the frontrunner for our First Suspicions game?
In the predictions pool, Michelle has had another shocker and lost a second person in two weeks, leaving her with just Ron. My team is still three-strong with Nikkie, Tygo & Patrick and Logan’s is still Jeroen & Peggy.
Don’t forget to join us next week for more Mole Hunting!