Grab your pitchforks and head to Canada, as in a shocking turn of events, Wie is de Mol has returned for a second time this year and so have we! Over these eight episodes, Logan & I will be discussing the highs and lows of the bonus season of WIDM as the next part of what is evidently becoming our Year of the Mole, continuing this week with the fifth episode and absolutely no execution, but a massive cliffhanger!
In our recap:
- Why was this episode so…odd?
- How will next week work out?
- There’s actually some corrections from last week to be made.
- What would we consider a victory for this season?
- What was the beach challenge missing?
- Are our interviews ultimately irrelevant?
- Why does no-one trust each other anymore?
- Are they trying to stop people finding a Mole too soon?
- I have a rant about German Mole.
- Rik channels his inner Gilles de Coster.
- Logan creates a new challenge.
- Was the money box a clue?
- Is it too early for a bond?
- What was nearly the banner this week?
- Was there a musical hint?
- Logan gets cancelled.
- Did I spot a Mole action?
- Was there an old candidate cameo?
- Logan suggests an episode title.
- Does it matter where the Mole was on the 24-hour challenge?
- We talk double executions.
- What is Nikkie’s word of the week?
- We find an excuse for Fort Boyard chat.
- What is it about tense eliminations that forces people to do karaoke?
- Is Mole Money legal tender?
- Is Dan Brown getting residuals?
- Who do we suspect?
- Who’s going home?
- Why was this episode so Peggy-heavy?
- And what are the rumours for Wie is de Mol 21?
In the predictions pool, due to absolutely NOTHING HAPPENING, our teams are unchanged – my team is still Nikkie, Tygo & Patrick, Logan’s is Jeroen & Peggy and Michelle has just Ron. Due to the impending double execution (minimum!), this is the last week where any of us can use a Switch.
Don’t forget to join us next week for more Mole Hunting!