Try and muster up some enthusiasm, as in a shocking turn of events, Wie is de Mol has returned for a second time this year and so have we! Over these eight episodes, Logan & I have been discussing the highs and lows of the bonus season of WIDM as the next part of what is evidently becoming our Year of the Mole, concluding this week with the final episode and reveal of Jeroen as Mole!
In our recap:
- Logan is allowed ten seconds to gloat.
- Why did nobody suspect Jeroen?
- Did Jeroen need to win the laser game?
- We try not to play into everyone’s perceptions.
- Can a bad Mole tank a season?
- Was Jeroen nearly not unmasked?
- I try and compliment Jeroen’s sabotages.
- Did Jeroen meet Logan’s expectations?
- What is the payoff for a good Mole?
- Would Jeroen have been better off if he was in the cage on Elba?
- Did Jeroen have the wrong attitude as Mole?
- Is there any excuse for an ineffective Mole?
- Who is the best Mole this year?
- We eulogise the season.
- We look ahead to the next season.
- I try to skip over acknowledging Logan winning again.
- And there’s just a little announcement to deal with.
In the predictions pool, Logan won, but we don’t need to talk about that.
We have four winners for the First Suspicions list – Jack Pitts, Aprilbride15, Brandon Martin-Moore and of course – Logan Saunders – all picked Jeroen as their #1. Congratulations to everyone except Logan!
Thank you for listening all season – we will be back next year for Wie is de Mol 2021!