There’s a surprise plot twist, as two guys who you never need to keep off the furniture using a spray bottle – Michael & Logan – are joined by David Bindley for a very special episode to discuss where Amazing Race (US) has gone wrong and give the show the Viking funeral it deserves.
In this episode:
- We find out how Michelle spent her Christmas.
- What are the two Australian accents?
- How is Bindles qualified to join us?
- Was 32 a bad season?
- How do you fix the alliance issue?
- Do people like alliances?
- Did the Yield returning affect anything?
- Why have Production been throwing the Racers under the bus?
- Has the Race become superficial?
- How were the “Mega Leg” and “City Sprint” any different to what we’ve seen before?
- Is a reduced budget that much of an issue?
- Did this show exist before 2008?
- Do they have researchers anymore?
- Why do they love German singing challenges?
- Should we have liked this season?
- Do Production trust Racers anymore?
- What will Season 32 be remembered for?
- How can you fix the editing issues?
- Where is the adventure?
- And we end our Amazing Race coverage with a montage.
Thank you for listening all season – we will be back soon for more podcasts – beginning in January with Wie is de Mol 21!