Start researching your trip to the Mosel, as Best Friend of the Podcast
Papa Bear Gilles de Coster invited another ten candidates to join him in some challenges, this time in the Land of Bratwurst, Beer and Bavaria – Germany! As always, one of them had a second motive – to sabotage and restrict the pot as much as possible, whilst avoiding the searching gaze of both their fellow players and the public. Each week, two guys who are confident, commanding and sneaky – Logan & myself – were attempting to uncover the truth behind the lies and try and find out who will learn that it’s not Vlaanderen Vakantieland, and who we shouldn’t play board games with, concluding with this week’s reunion episode.
In this episode:
- We try not to overhype next week.
- We start with a pre-emptive apology.
- I spot a potentially very sneaky situation with Martijn.
- Were we surprised that Jens was a part of the reunion?
- Did Lennart forget his suit again?
- We take some time to discuss Kevin and his brilliant reactions to things again.
- Do we appreciate Lennart as a Mole more now that we’ve seen the reunion?
- Will Lennart’s life change now the season is over?
- Do Lennart & Martijn know how to trash talk?
- What else do Lennart & Martijn have in common?
- Was the first challenge unfair to Martijn?
- Was Gilles a bit rattled by the €10,000 bid?
- Is the low pot justified?
- Are contestants sacrificing too much money?
- How is the cuckoo clock emblematic of the attitudes of Production?
- What is the record-low combined score for a test?
- How will we look back on this season?
- Is it easier to be a younger Mole?
- What’s next?
- And we look ahead to next week, with an exclusive clip from our chat with Gilles!
We will see you next week for our chat with Gilles de Coster!