Trust a friend to drive you to Glasgow, because we’re back to look at some Hunted history! Over these six weeks, three people who are big WhatsApp users – Anthony, Michelle & myself – are back to recap each episode of the only Hunted series we never covered and look back at the first series where Doug ethically hacked his way into our affections – continuing with the third episode and capture of the People’s Champion – Dr Ricky Allen.
In this episode:
- Why has this series been a bit of a burden to record already?
- Where did the title for Episode 2 come from?
- Did Ricky deliberately leave his burner phone in the bothy?
- Why have we still not met everyone?
- What was the logic for using up all the Ricky content in three episodes?
- Does the reward money become less alluring for the general public as time goes on?
- Are we meant to be supporting the Hunters in this series?
- Do the fugitives get told to listen to the radio for the Hunters’ messages?
- What is the main reason they wouldn’t cast Emily & Lauren anymore?
- Would you guess that Ricky & Bleks are the same age?
- Why didn’t we see much of Stephen & Martin in the last two episodes?
- Can we remember when everyone gets introduced?
- I try and blow Ant & Michelle’s minds.
- What was the working title of the show?
- How can anyone afford a £100 taxi ride whilst on the run?
- Why are Emily & Lauren so paranoid two weeks in?
- Why would anyone do Hunted for free?
- When does Sherlock adopt his traditional ground hunter uniform?
- How well do we know Euston Station?
- Are we unreliable recappers?
- How obvious is it that they realised they’d made a huge mistake part-way through this series?
- And was Ricky defeated or did he surrender?
We will see you next week for Episode 4!