Get the cleanest four hours sleep of your life, because Logan has successfully twisted my arm and convinced me we should dive back into the vaults to cover a classic Amazing Race season! Over these thirteen episodes, three people who’ve never been accused of being too laid back – Logan, Michelle & I – are covering every minute detail of a season which Logan knows like the back of his hand – Amazing Race Season 3, continuing with the seventh episode and eventual elimination of Andre & Damon.
In this episode:
- There’s a small celebration as Michelle & I mark one hundred episodes together!
- Where have we been from this leg?
- More parts of the intro shots are analysed.
- How creepy is Kasperle?
- Are all cats & dogs rabid at night?
- Why did they give them a single dollar?
- Was there an easy choice between Paris and Zurich?
- Would teams be allowed to take a train instead of flying?
- Are Ken & Gerard under-the-radar?
- Would we ever tell a booking agent not to book another team on our flight?
- There’s more praise for Flo’s language skills.
- Why does everyone hate Andre & Damon?
- Were the clue writers being a bit passive-aggressive at the Friedensengel?
- Are Derek & Drew the season’s villains?
- Was Flo being unreasonable not staying anywhere under €25?
- We learn about the Eisbach.
- Should you take a Fast Forward now?
- Would a Fast Forward like this ever appear on more recent seasons?
- How did we not know that Ian was scared of heights?
- Should Derek & Drew feel indebted to Teri?
- What are Logan’s memories of Derek & Drew’s directional fight?
- Is this the episode where Ken & Gerard break out as Fan Favourites?
- Why didn’t Andre & Damon even complete a challenge?
- Andre & Damon get eulogised.
- And was this leg meant to be a non-elimination?
Thank you for listening – we will be back next week for Episode 8!