Watch out for koks, anuses and bananas, as Best Friend of the Podcast
Papa Bear Gilles de Coster invites another ten candidates to join him in some challenges, deception and ultimately friendship, this time in the Canary Islands! As always, one of them has a second motive – to sabotage and restrict the pot as much as possible, whilst avoiding the searching gaze of both their fellow players and the public. Each week, two guys who are always looking for a technical decision – Logan & I – are attempting to uncover the truth behind the lies and who we will be sharing a croque with, continuing with the sixth episode and medical evacuation of Anke.
In this episode:
- Where in the world is Logan Saunders?
- Are they taking extra precautions to ensure the finale goes ahead?
- We sell out.
- How do we even categorise this season?
- Were Production close to cancelling the season?
- What is the big surprise at Paleis 12 going to be?
- Will there be a live reveal?
- How can they stop anyone else getting medevaced?
- Does this season still feel legitimate even after the atypical exits?
- Why did no-one get medevaced in Argentina?
- Who was the Warden?
- Should the last challenge of the episode have been timelooped?
- Are we surprised that Gilles managed to do his speech to nobody?
- Will future contestants be worried about a timeloop?
- I finally enter a tunnel after six weeks.
- Where would the Mole prefer to be in the timeloop?
- Someone gets added to the “We should be friends” list.
- Did Sven do a callback?
- Why did Sven & Yens have to share a bed?
- We skip over the banana challenge.
- Logan thinks too hard.
- How much alcohol was involved in the tattoo decision?
- Was the tattoo artist there for Anke’s injury?
- Did Michael Boatman’s wife have the right idea?
- Where was the obvious injury opportunity?
- We think of a question to ask Gilles.
- The cliff swing challenge gives us some very interesting information.
- Is Uma a good liar?
- What is the Mole’s best tactic on the Wheel?
- We try and accessorise the pasvragen.
- It all gets a bit filthy thanks to Uma.
- What would have happened if Anke had to take the test?
- Should the pasvragen carry forward?
- Why couldn’t Yens resist getting a dig in on Anke’s way out?
- Did Anke know who the Mole was?
- Someone cheating on us gives us a great opportunity.
- What did we miss from last week’s Next Time?
- There is the latest update to the Pool.
- We have the first off three Second Suspicions updates.
- Our latest suspects are revealed – and it’s only one each.
- And we try and guess who the final three will be.
As Anke was eliminated, Logan’s team is now Manu & Uma and my team is still Sven & Yens.
See you next week to find out who our finalists are!