Make it make sense, because we are back for our third season of looking back at Wie is de Mol history, and we’re going all the way back to 2010 with Japan! Over these nine episodes, two guys who would never try and get AVRO to pay to take you to dinner with them – Logan & I – are going back through the archives to discuss a very special season that both of us love – continuing with the seventh episode and heartbreaking elimination of Arjen.
In this week’s recap:
- Did we curse ourselves?
- We take time out of the podcast to address what’s happened since we last recorded.
- Have we got to the bottom of how Arjen managed to go home?
- Does everyone need to see Tokyo?
- Where will we be going next?
- Has Erik learned from his mistakes?
- Did Arjen’s genre savvy help the Mole this episode?
- Did Kim bring her leather trousers?
- We skirt around saying who the Mole is again.
- Frits gains a new enemy.
- Did they need to keep cutting back to Frits?
- We try to date the podcast horribly.
- Were Kim & Arjen poorly disguised?
- Logan gets an exact timestamp.
- Was the banner an easy choice for this episode?
- Did the editors bury Arjen and Frits?
- We learn about Japanese culture.
- Would Disney have been censored?
- Is Shinjuku the most famous metro station in the world?
- How did people react to Arjen’s red screen?
- Would someone have definitely got a red screen last week?
- How many jokers did Arjen play this week?
- Pieter Jan no-sells another goodbye scene.
- Is this the only time we’ve ever not found out who would have gone home in a non-elimination round?
- We discuss what the Mole did this episode.
- Logan accidentally gives me some PTSD.
- And we wonder whether the Mole deserves a place in the pantheon of good Moles.
We’ll see you next week for Episode 8!