Make sand dunes interesting, because we are back for Wie is de Mol 2023’s return visit to South Africa! Over these ten episodes, two guys who try not to have unique suspicions – Bindles & I – are putting everything on the Table (Mountain) in an effort to uncover the Mole in this twenty-third season of Wie is de Mol – continuing with the third episode and elimination of Sander.
In this week’s recap:
- Where in the world is Logan Saunders?
- There is no delight taken in the execution this week.
- There’s a dogson update (sorry cat lovers!)
- We have a bit of housekeeping for next week potentially.
- How many times will they show Sarah looking cross-eyed?
- What is with the poker face references?
- Did everyone keep their phones this season?
- Why are we focusing on Daniël so much?
- How could the dune challenge be livened up?
- Are we finally getting Mole quotes?
- Did the Mole know the definitions?
- Why didn’t Rik give out the jokers on his podium?
- Are the editors playing with the fuck bond joke?
- We ask for more ice.
- Have Production gone back to basics a bit this season?
- How quickly did we solve the code word?
- We actually start talking about Mole Historians.
- Is Annick the new Aaf?
- There’s a very easy way to tell that Logan’s not on the podcast.
- Would we take the money or jokers?
- Does the Mole need to sabotage the ship challenge?
- We find it interesting that the lack of physical money has come into play.
- Bindles spots a clue.
- There’s another round of FMK.
- What did the episode title mean?
- We’re still very confused.
- Should people still be spreading so much?
- There is perhaps a slight bit of gloating at the result of the episode.
- Everyone roots against Logan.
- Have we reached the end of Cape Town?
- There are the latest Pool and First Suspicions updates.
- Who do we suspect?
- We try and guess Logan’s suspicions.
- Who’s going home next week?
- And are we ever going to get a non-elimination episode?
In the predictions pool, Logan has lost his second person, meaning his entire hopes rest on Ranomi. Michelle’s team is still Soy, Jurre & Annick and mine is Daniël, Anke & Nabil.
You can also take part in the all-new Bother’s Bar Suspect List here.
Thank you for listening – we’ll see you next week for more Mole Hunting!