Use your power as the editor to help your friends, because we are back for Wie is de Mol 2023’s return visit to South Africa! Over these ten episodes, two guys who do need the occasional “DIG WOMAN!” – Bindles & I – are putting everything on the Table (Mountain) in an effort to uncover the Mole in this twenty-third season of Wie is de Mol – continuing with the seventh episode and elimination of Anke.
In this week’s recap:
- There’s a bit of housekeeping to deal with.
- Are we surprised that Netflix Mole was recommissioned?
- Logan’s updated his suspicions.
- What has Logan been up to?
- We’re big in the Dutch backpacking community.
- Anke tries to put the fear of sharks into everyone.
- Where was the weekly pot drain challenge?
- How do we feel about the paragliding challenge?
- Did Jurre do the right thing?
- Is the final three in the elimination challenge the worst possible combination?
- I’ve done a bit of digging on the phone number, appropriately.
- What is the best thing to do with the money dilemma?
- How low is the pot still?
- Why didn’t we see Ranomi suggest a bond with Soy?
- How do we feel about the twist to the Test?
- Did anyone use the tunnel?
- Should people be allowed to just skip questions if they’re confident?
- Bindles has some potential clues.
- Michelle is going to kill me.
- Is South Africa Lore returning?
- Where are the exemptions?
- Are they hiding something for next week?
- There are this week’s updates to the Pool and First Suspicions.
- Who do we suspect?
- Who’s going home next week?
- And will both finalists identify the Mole?
In the predictions pool, Michelle has lost her second person, meaning she now only has Soy. Logan still has Ranomi and I still have Daniël & Jurre. With two team members left, I am now guaranteed to have at least one of the finalists.
You can also take part in the all-new Bother’s Bar Suspect List here.
Thank you for listening – we’ll see you next week for more Mole Hunting!