Engage in a sexy pillow fight, as Best Friend of the Podcast
Papa Bear Gilles de Coster invites another ten candidates to join him in some challenges, deception and ultimately friendship, this time in Arizona! As always, one of them has a second motive – to sabotage and restrict the pot as much as possible, whilst avoiding the searching gaze of both their fellow players and the public. Each week, two guys who act basically as Mole therapists at this point – Logan & I – are attempting to uncover the truth behind the lies and who will be replacing us halfway through the season, continuing with the seventh episode and elimination of Ruben.
In this episode:
- We find a positive spin to put on Logan not coming to the finale.
- What was my first reaction to finding out the boot?
- Have we ever both been wrong for België?
- Do we know if anyone’s been listening?
- I apologise to YouTube.
- We’ve been trolled!
- Why would anyone watch Amazing Race Canada?
- I’ve been vindicated.
- Logan’s been attempting solo trivia.
- We take advantage of the English.
- Are we being pandered to?
- Is the Mario Movie better than The Quick and the Dead?
- We try and get a sponsorship from Vanilla Sprite.
- The sleeping arrangements are strange.
- Why didn’t they play any Will Smith?
- Logan tries to make a naughty reference.
- How did we know who was going home?
- There’s an actual genuine sort of announcement about Historians.
- Was it obvious which pair would make money?
- Which side of the post challenge would we want to do?
- How would American contestants do with identifying Belgian provinces?
- Did Production pick easy states?
- How did we do with tongue twisters?
- Is there an easy sabotage on the stagecoach side?
- What was the almost banner?
- Was this actually a Roadblock?
- Did anyone kiss Lancelot’s balls?
- Are pancakes more important than money?
- How do you repel a bandit?
- Why did they need letters from home?
- Did we know Ruben had rocks in his shoes?
- Was Ruben suspicious?
- Did the Mole know who did worst?
- Logan makes a joke that is still too soon.
- Would we have the dexterity to light matches?
- Could they make an entire set of België playing cards?
- How good is the way they do the Group Exemption twist?
- What was the voiceover brief?
- There are the latest updates to our Pool and First Suspicions.
- Is someone hate-playing?
- We lock in our Final Suspicions.
- Who will win?
- And has België Lore been broken?
In the predictions pool, I reign victorious, as Logan loses his last team member in Ruben – leaving me with all of the final three: Lancelot, Comfort & Toos.
You can also take part in the Bother’s Bar Suspect List here.
Thank you for listening – we’ll see you next week for more Mole Hunting!