Stop spouting Amazing Race facts in public, as we are back for our (potentially!) final Amazing Race season ever – the eternally delayed Season 32! Over these episodes, you can join Logan, Michelle & I to dissect each episode as we count down to the end of our Amazing Race coverage, continuing this week with the fourth leg!
In our recap:
- Why did Episode 5 really not air?
- Why is Amazing Race like Treasure Hunters?
- Have any of us seen Episode 5 yet?
- What behind-the-scenes things did we find out this week?
- I pre-empt a rant for next week.
- There’s a lesson for using public computers.
- Did the editors spoil a forthcoming non-elimination leg?
- Michelle looks for big letters.
- Is there a benefit to equalisers?
- Did we find a language that James & Will don’t speak?
- Logan tries not to be racist.
- Have we learnt anything about Eswar & Aparna yet?
- Are editors relying on the alliance a bit too much?
- Michelle makes a potentially legendary slip-up.
- Was there an unaired Yield?
- We pitch a controversial ending.
- Logan considers doing some homebrewing.
- How do we feel about the Switchback to the entirety of the Paraguay leg?
- Are Production rewriting history?
- Would we ever revist an Amazing Race season?
- What else did James & Will practice?
- Two of our rules are broken.
- How would Michelle do with the bottle dance?
- How could the Finish Line be spiced up?
- Do Hung & Chee have a communication problem?
- How late did Kaylynn & Haley check in?
- And Michelle tries to predict the future.
Thank you for listening – we will be back next Sunday for Leg 5!