Reduce your overconfidence, because we are back for our third season of looking back at Wie is de Mol history, and we’re going all the way back to 2010 with Japan! Over these nine episodes, two guys with a very defined set of morals – Logan & I – are going back through the archives to discuss a very special season that both of us love – continuing with the eighth episode and elimination of Erik.
In this week’s recap:
- We almost finish before we really start.
- How would they handle the final four execution in a more modern season?
- Can we finally say who the Mole is?
- Who was suspected at the time?
- Should Sanne have played Kingmaker?
- Would Producers make the same execution screen decisions now?
- Everyone eulogises Arjen again.
- Is this episode non-linear?
- Have we got much to say about the challenges this episode?
- Is Frits finally trusted again?
- Did we know Erik had Arjen’s jokers?
- Are we uncomfortable about some jokes we’ve told in previous weeks?
- What makes you a woman?
- Is there anything to say about the exemption challenge?
- Were the tangrams rigged?
- I mention I’ve been to a finale.
- Would Sanne have always taken the exemption?
- Was Sanne’s deal as stupid as it seems?
- Does the final challenge feel like an afterthought?
- Is there some monkeying with the timeline?
- Logan spoils Season 1 of 24.
- We do our usual bit of pre-finale housekeeping.
- Do we want to eulogise Erik?
- And we don’t discuss what the Mole did this episode – as there’s no need to do it separately!
We’ll see you next week for the final two episodes!